Saturday, May 13, 2006

Congratulations Mana!

!! CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATION !!
To my little sister:
:From your big sister & family

We love you! We wish we could be there to celebrate your hard work, long years, sleepless nights, group projects, endless hours behind a computer, trick test questions and easy A's. We are excited for you and for your future. Though you have finished your formal schooling, we hope that you would never cease to be teachable and never withdraw from learning from the source of all knowledge.
Romans 11:33 Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!

Search His judgments. Seek His wisdom. Mine His riches and Love His Way! Our prayer for you is to walk in the gospel, to know the power of God to transform us from dead to living, to live in the light of Christ that lets us see our sin and come to the cross rather than hiding in darkness, to feed on the nourishment of God through His Word that can yield fruit for His glory.

WE LOVE YOU!

3 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Homemanager said...

Hi Linda!

I left you a message on my blog! :o) Just wanted to tell you our exciting news...I'm expecting!!!
The Lord is so awesome! You know that I have my first child going to college this year...and the Lord has decided to extend my youth! LOL! :o)
So we are well, very well! It is kind of funny because my memory chapter has been Psalm 127...children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward... :o)
Glory to God!

Rejoicing,
Karen

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Karen,
CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!
Hope you continue to feel well. :-)
Rejoicing with you.
-Linda

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Homemanager said...

Linda,
I'm really excited. I'm feeling better, thanks! Looking forward to setting up a room and buying baby clothes and thinking about names...
I just feel extremely blessed.
Thanks so much for sharing in my joy, my Sister! :o)
Blessings to you!
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home