Saturday, April 22, 2006

Not quiet belated... birthday!

As I was running around the track today (first time outdoors, yippie!), I was chatting between gasps of air with my friend. Our conversation bounced around from running, to kids, to my weekend alone with out my husband (He is leading a mission team of 59 people for 8 days down to Gulfport, Mississippi to do Katrina relief work.), and then finally to our evenings. She just got out the words "Joel decked out the house this morning" when I started jumping up and down. I had totally forgotten that it was her birthday! I am such an absent minded girl.
This is for Lisa!!
Happy Birthday My Dear Friend!

Thanks for being a better friend to me than I am to you.
You are a sweet, caring and great friend!
You remind me of 1 Cor 13... patient, kind, and full of love!
With Love,
your Sister in our Lord!


Feel free to leave her your thoughts...

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Homemanager said...

Happy Birthday to Lisa! I hope you have had a blessed day and a wonderful year in the Lord!
PS - Your friend Linda is a great friend! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home