Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy Birthday!


HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY!!!
To: Uncle Rod
I can’t tell you how sweet a spot you have and will have in my heart. If I only was given one word to describe you that word would be FAITHFUL. You have been faithful to what the Lord has given you. You have been faithful to love your family. You have been faithful to your word. You have been faithful to loving others…especially my family. I can only imagine the hours that you have been faithful to pray for us.Thank You. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I pray that your example of faithfulness through the easy things and hard things of life would cause the world to take notice and ask ‘how can this be?’. And I can praise and point to only a God who has been faithful His own Word and to His own Righteousness that he would be so kind to bring us sinners into His family for eternity. We are praising God for your love for Him and your love to us.

Happy Birthday!

Love, Linda

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Linda said...

my dad's youngest brother

 

Post a Comment

<< Home