Wednesday, February 01, 2006

ESV Bible Online - Streamed Audio

Well I found this very cool thing today: ESV Bible Audio
On the ESV.org website you can do a search and hear exactly the specific passage your are looking for. I was way impressed and totally loving it. Hmmm.. maybe I can start doing my scripture memory verses in ESV.. instead of NASB (yikes.. that could get confusing) This site would be very helpful since I am an audio learner. I'll have to discuss it with the boss. :-)

Anyway.. Buried Treasure gives it a little 2 liner on her blog.. I found her site interesting.
Ta.. ta.. for now

3 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Carmon Friedrich said...

Hi, Linda...thanks for visiting my site, but the "his" is a "her," as in a Prairie Muffin, a very controversial thing to be ;-). And "O, Sacred Head Now Wounded" is one of my favorite hymns.

Blessings,
Carmon

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Sorry about that! I'll change it.!
Thanks!

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Max Smart said...

www.HolyBibleSearch.net & www.BibleStudyTools.com have good tools to search/listen/study/read the Bible online in 150 languages/translations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home