Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tea Time Bible Study Update

We have had a wonderful time during our Tea Time Bible Study. The discussions have been a sweet highlight to my day. Seeing girls interact with the scriptures on the truth of the gospel, what could be better?

My theme to this gospel bible study has been "CROSSROADS". We have talked about every time the gospel has been preached or told to them they come to a crossroad.. Do they accept and follow Christ? Or do they push it off or deny the offer of the gospel?
My continued prayer is that the girls would hear the beckoning call of Christ, giving up their lives in this world and following the precious path that our Lord walked Himself.
John 12:24-26 Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.

3 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger MM said...

Awesome picture! Thanks for sharing. What a great set of verses to meditate on...

Hope Samuel's nose is feeling better!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Lea said...

Hey Linda! I'm glad the studies are going well...I hope I can see you before I leave on Friday!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Homemanager said...

Praise the Lord! What a great group! It is so refreshing to see a group of young girls interesting in Bible Study!
Thanks for updating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home