Saturday, September 30, 2006

One Year Photos

It amazes me how quickly one year passes. I was inspired by my sister in-law who is always so good about keeping us current with pictures. Unfortunately, I am not wired this way. So my picture frames and the grandparent's picture frames always have very out of date pictures (I still have a photo of Gabi at age 2 and she will be 4 in 2 weeks.)

Here is my September baby. If I had only one word to describe this little girl it would be PLEASANT. She is content with whatever the situation, place or timing. The Lord has been especially kind to us in giving her and her sweet demeanor to us. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

6 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This baby is actually named Mariana Ehrlich the 2nd

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Linda said...

hmmm... is this Baca or Mom? you must leave your name on it.

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun to catch up on two months worth of posts in one shot . . . I've had to cut my computer time out and need to keep cutting it so it will be a while again. I love reading about your family and your perspective and life. Thanks for sharing all you do here online. Also, as you know, I appreciated what you shared a couple Sundays ago, and also what you shared at the memorial service last night. Your words are a great encouragement to me. The Lord is really working on me and my priorities (I am a real work in progress in these areas - it's been years now) and it's still a struggle for me to know where to spend my time. I find myself torn and drawn in multiple directions w/o clarity or a clear conscience on most of it and I need to be purposeful about taking time w/him and asking him routinely where he'd have me spend the time. Along those lines, I'd still love to get together w/you and hope we can make such a time happen soon. -MAT

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! So who do you think she looks like?

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She's starting to look more like you too. Thanks for your comment, I just read it. :-) It's been a year so far...I can't wait to see what God's goning to do next. Love, Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home