Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Afternoon with Cousins.

It is always a treat to have these Vermont cousins together. Our playtime comes and goes in waves, just like the rest of life. Well, last week during a Carey's dentist appointment, we got to spend sometime exploring the church grounds (or "forest" as the kids called it.. it's more like weeds.) It was fun to see them just roam... and not get into trouble because they are getting too far or too close to the road.. It is so sweet to see them interact. I posted a couple of favorite pictures that I hope to get enlarged into at least a 5x7... possibly bigger.. Can you guess which ones? Here they are:
WE TOOK THIS PICTURE FOR YOU... GRANDMA!

5 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Homemanager said...

Hi Linda!
What beautiful pictures! It looks like you have been enjoying your summer! :o)
Just wanted you to know that we had our ultrasound! We are having another girl! So Joel will be surrounded by girls, I guess! :o)
Also, we are further along than we thought..by 4 weeks!
Blessings!
Karen

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for you post, it did help and I can't spell either so no worries. :-) I'll be there Sunday and I can't wait to hear the sermon and get some more questions answered.
See you there.
Sarah

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Homemanager said...

Linda,
I have added email to my profile!
Blessings!
Karen

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LINDA!
Those are beautiful pictures-you can definately see the *Thiel* resemblance!!! (at least with Sam and Madeline...is that her name...?)

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

HELLO!!!!!!!!!! I love the pictures!! How's SMT, when does Youth Group start, and how is life?? I miss you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home