Monday, January 16, 2006

Beach Party


Beach Party

Well just the other day it was about 47 degrees here in Vermont. All the snow melted and ground started to thaw. Since we were in a bit of heat wave, the kids and I decided to do something fun. I layed my blue vinyl tablecloth down on the floor and also a tan blanket. Gabi and Sam pretended that it was the beach. So I pulled out the swimsuits and life jackets to complete the beach party. They made a little diving board from their step stool. For a couple hours they kept diving and swimming, diving and swimming. They pulled out their boats and rubber duckie. It was fun to watch. It reminded me of all the ideas and fun things my mom would do with us girls. Wow I'm getting old.

7 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey L, ; )

I have enjoyed your blog already, I think you gave it to me earlier, too. My exams end this friday. Have a nice week!

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Love, Elisabeth

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger G. F. McDowell said...

AAAAAH I am on cuteness overload!!!!
HELP

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger lisa said...

Hi! This looks like fun. Reminds me of the days under the tree in the backyard...SAMUEL DON'T EAT THE SAND!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

Woah! Another one! Is anyone NOT blogging? :-)

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Linda - what I want to know is have these kids (oops, I mean children!) ever had a baked potato???? I understand eating one is an essential life skill which some among us have not mastered. Some of us, sadly, never learned the basics : )

love, Elisabeth's mother (aka Debbie)

(but why is she making me be "anonymous"??)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

Sorry, she couldn't resist responding to the fact that she gets blamed for me not having a baked potato before. ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home